We have a new opening for an Account Manager at our London office. See the job advertisement below:
The Account Manager (AM) will serve as the day-to-day client contact and oversee the complete PR campaign for several clients with active support from the Sonus leadership team. The AM will report directly to Sonus’ EMEA GM and will be an experienced PR pro capable of generating results through a combination of strategy, creativity, delegation, dedication, and passion. The AM must be an excellent writer with B2B tech PR experience.
We expect the AM to:
- Have extensive experience of B2B mobile and telecoms PR and/or enterprise technology PR (in-house or agency experience is fine)
- Be available for full-time employment
- Have verifiable experience in writing about technology topics
- Contribute intelligent comment to client calls, internal meetings, and through email
- Be creative; not afraid to share ideas even if you’re unsure about them
- Be organized, diligent, self-driven, and detail-oriented
- Be articulate and eloquent
- Be more than just a “blank canvas” or a “sponge”
- Have proficiency in social media management
- Have no problem working as part of a small team
The AM will be responsible for:
- The successful execution of PR and marketing campaigns (media relations, analyst relations, brand strategy, content creation, content marketing, events & awards, digital marketing)
- Ensuring that all agreed-upon deliverables are provided to clients by the deadline
- Delegating tasks to direct reports and ensure that only quality content is delivered to clients
- Owning and running weekly internal and client meetings
- Timely responses to all forms of communication
- Keeping the entire team on track (managing down and up)
- Supporting the executive team with new business activities
- Training new hires and direct reports
Sonus offers a relaxed, collaborative and organized work environment. We work hard, but there are a lot of laughs.
We recently moved into a new office on Old Street. It’s a great environment, with loads of breakout areas in the office and a roof-top mini golf course on its way. We’re close to Old Street, Barbican, Moorgate and Liverpool Street stations.
We offer a competitive compensation package. We want to attract and retain the best.
We are an ambitious and growing agency. We have won ten new clients in 2014 – and we’re winning most pitches that we go for. With a very successful run of new business, we can offer a stable work life with great opportunities for advancement.
We’ve got our plans in place for 2015 and everyone will be involved in building and improving the business. Unlike larger agencies, we will give you the opportunity to be completely involved in the business.
We have an established San Francisco office and we’ll be opening a new office in APAC this year. And if you get in quick, there could be a Barcelona trip for Mobile World Congress in March.
To apply for this position, please submit your application here: https://www.optimizehire.org/apply-job?i=NDM4 and select the PR Account Manager (London, UK) position from the Job Opening drop-down menu.