We have a new opening for an Account Executive at our San Francisco office. See the job advertisement below:
The Account Executive will support our US technology clients with the execution of media relations, analyst relations, brand strategy, content creation, content marketing, events & awards and digital marketing for a range of clients.
Because we are a small team, although you will have administrative tasks, you will also be exposed to more advanced tasks that you would likely not see for years in larger practices. You will have day-to-day access to talented, senior PR/marketing professionals who can become great mentors to those who are willing to learn from the ground up.
We expect the AE to:
- Have at least 1 year of B2B tech PR experience ideally in mobile and telecom and/or enterprise IT (in-house or agency experience is fine)
- Be available for full-time employment
- Have verifiable experience in writing about technology topics
- Contribute intelligent comment to client calls, internal meetings, and through email
- Be creative; not afraid to share ideas even if you’re unsure about them
- Be organized, diligent, self-driven, and detail-oriented
- Be articulate and eloquent
- Be more than just a “blank canvas” or a “sponge”
- Have proficiency in social media
- Have no problem working as part of a small team
The AE will be responsible for:
- The successful execution of PR and marketing campaigns (media relations, analyst relations, brand strategy, content creation, content marketing, events & awards, digital marketing)
- Ensuring that all agreed-upon deliverables are provided to clients or your manager by the deadline
- Supporting the executive team with new business activities
Sonus offers a relaxed, collaborative and organized work environment. We work hard but there are a lot of laughs.
We have our offices in SOMA, San Francisco. It’s a great environment, with a kitchen, a break out area and a balcony (for some outside working when the sun’s shining). We’re close to CalTrain, lots of bus stops and not too far from BART stations.
We want to attract and retain the best. So we offer a competitive compensation package which includes:
- 20 days of paid time off (PTO) right off the bat – no need to “accumulate” hours
- VERY generous medical, dental, and vision insurance
- A new iPhone (or Android smartphone if you prefer)
- 12 paid holidays
- Unlimited sick time
- Work-from-home days
- Paid training of your choosing
We are an ambitious and growing agency. We have won ten new clients this year – and we’re winning most pitches that we go for. With a very successful run of new business, we can offer a stable work life with great opportunities for advancement.
We’ve got our plans in place for 2015 and everyone will be involved in building and improving the business. Unlike larger agencies, we will give you the opportunity to be completely involved in the business.
We have an established office in London, UK and we’ll be opening a new office in APAC this year. And if you get in quick, there could be a Barcelona trip for Mobile World Congress in March.
To apply for this position, please submit your application here and select the Account Executive (San Francisco, California) position from the Job Opening drop-down menu.